Mobdro is an application that allows us to watch TV channels, movies, shows, sports, tech and other videos on our Android devices. Mobdro app is compatible with almost all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Huawei, Nexus, Asus, Sony, LG, Oppo, ZTE, Moto, OnePlus).
Mobdro is a slim and clean application that searches the entire web for free video streams of our favorite TV programs. We can discover great streams and set them as favorites on Mobdro app.
Mobdro 2.0.42 APK official version is available. You can download from the Mobdro APK download page
Mobdro App Download
We are able to watch hundreds of live television channels and choose between many different languages to watch content on Mobdro app. Aside from live television channels, users are also able to browse television series and a variety of movies. We also can watch live sports games by using Mobdro sports app.
Mobdro app has two version : Mobdro free app & Mobdro premium apk
Installing Mobdro free app on our device is really easy. We just need to go to the Mobdro download page and then download latest mobdro apk file.
Please read the tutorial below for more detail guide how-to install Mobdro app on your devices (Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Kindle, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Chromecast). We will also guide you how to install Mobdro for Android TV and Kodi, also Mobdro for smart tv / television (Samsung smart TV, LG smart TV).
Mobdro for Android
The tutorial below will guide us how to download & install Mobdro app onto our Android (smartphone or tablet) or Android based device (Kindle Fire, etc.) also onto laptop or PC with Windows OS.
Step by step how to install Mobdro for Android :
1. Enable Unknown Sources.
Go to SETTINGS > SECURITY > Turn on ‘UNKNOWN SOURCES‘.
Our phone or tablet will ask us to confirm. Tap on OK to do so.
This step may different depending on our Android version or device, but basically we will need to turn on the option that allow the installation of apps other than the Google Play Store.
2. Download Mobdro App
Open browser app and then click on the following link mobdro.apk to download latest Modro apk file or click here for older Mobdro app download file. It will download Modro TV app which is fully functional and we can use it for as long as we like.
3. Install Mobdro
When Mobdro download process is finished, our device will show notification that downloading process was complete. Tap on the notification to open the file and then tap on that file to continue the installation process.
Our device will ask us to confirm the requirements that the Modro app needs, such as network access. Tap on Install to install the app and Mobdro Android free app should be all set.
That’s it! Now we are able to streams video and watch TV online on our Android devices using Mobdro online TV app.
Common Problems When Install Mobdro on Android
- If we are getting the categories lists are empty, then we should configure our network settings to use Google Public DNS.
- If we are getting the message “check your connection”, so we need to check our internet connection and then try again. If we have no connections problems, then we are probably using an unsupported older Mobdro apk version. Download the latest version of Mobdro here.
- If we are getting “Parse Error” message, it means the Android version on the device is lower than the Android version of Mobdro was compiled for Android 4.1 or newer is required to install Mobdro app.
Mobdro for PC Laptop Windows
Mobdro is an app to streams video from all around the world. Here we will be using BlueStacks emulator to install & download Mobdro for PC / Mobdro for laptop with Windows OS:
1. First we need to download and install emulator software on our PC. Download the bluestack emulator from here : BlueStacks for Windows. If we want to use another emulator, that’s okay. The next steps is similar.
3. After download process finished, then double-click on that Mobdro.apk file or right click on it and click “Open with Bluestacks APK Installer“. The Mobdro app should be all set.
4. Go to BlueStacks home >> All Apps >> click on Mobdro icon to run Mobdro. We will be prompted to update the app when we open the Mobdro app.
That’s it ! Now we are able to streams videos on our PC using Mobdro for Windows !
Mobdro for Kindle Fire
Kindle / Kindle Fire is Amazon’s product, which is powered by Fire OS. Fire OS is originally built from Android OS, so technically Kindle Fire device (Kindle Fire tablet including the first generation, HD, HDX, Amazon Fire Phone) device is able to install Mobdro Kindle app on it.
To using this Mobdro app, please read the tutorial how to install Mobdro on Kindle Fire below for more detail instructions :
1. Set our Kindle Fire to allow download and installation from unknown sources.
Go to Apps > Settings > Applications > Apps From Unknown Sources (HD6) or Settings > More > Device > Allow Installation of Applications and ensure it’s set to ON.
3. Once download has finished, then open that file to install.
4. We will have to click through a few more screens. After Kindle Fire gives us a warning, hit Install on the bottom right and the Mobdro app should be all set.
That’s it! Mobdro live TV app is now installed and we can stream video on our Amazon Kindle Fire !
There are some common problems when install Mobdro on Amazon Kindle Fire :
If we get a message “Parse Error – There is a problem parsing this package” when trying to side-load an APK file to our Kindle Fire device (First Gen, HD, HDX), it means the issue can be caused by some different factors, but most of them are either the Mobdro apk file was downloaded bad or the Mobdro apk file is not compatible with the Android version of our Kindle Fire device.
Mobdro for iPhone iPad iOS
Officially Mobdro for iOS (iPhone, iPad) is not available due to some reasons. We have to wait until the Mobdro developer release Mobdro for iPhone (iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S) and Mobdro for iPad devices. Later soon the developer may plan to release Mobdro iOS. If any update information regarding release of Mobdro iPhone or Mobdro iPad device, we will inform you soon.
Mobdro for Mac
If we have Mac computer with OS X, we can run Mobdro app by using Android emulator software. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator software for Mac. For installing Mobdro onto Mac computer / laptop, please read step-by-step guide how-to install Mobdro for PC above.
Mobdro for Kodi
Mobdro has come to Kodi now. It is one of the popular free Android IPTV nowadays. From live news streams to our favorite sports channels are available on Mobdro TV app. The tutorial below will guide us how-to download and install the Mobdro IPTV Add-on for Kodi :
1. Open Kodi Software. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to System > File Manager > Add Source.
2. A new window will appear. Select None in ‘Add File Sources’ and click OK.
3. A virtual keyboard will appear and we have to write this link correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
4. Select Enter a Name for this Media Source. Give it a name, for example : Mobdro Kodi and then select OK
5. Back to Kodi main menu. Navigate to System > Add-ons > Install From Zip File
6. Select the name we gave in Step 4. For example we will select Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name before.
7. We will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select the second file “Repository.ah.zip”
8. Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
9. Click on it and we will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons > AH Add-on repository > Video Add-Ons
10. Then select Mobdro > Install
11. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then we are done!
Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under our Video add-ons.
Mobdro New Updates
- There are some alternative apps which is similiar to Mobdro , please check here : Apps Like Mobdro
- Mobdro for Chromecast is not working anymore.
- Mobdro is not working on Android TV, Kodi.